Monday, May 30, 2005


Being from Manchester, it's safe to say i know who Oasis are. I've followed them nearly all my life, i've grown up with the Gallagher brothers and today sees the release of their sixth album. From what i've heard so far...it's pretty different, bar from Lyla and A Bell Will Ring which are typical hard rocky Oasis.

I've not actually bought the album, having no money...but my brother will be buying it at the weekend so i'll be able to have a proper listen then. I'll also be going to see a concert at the Manchester city stadium in July which i'm looking forward to immensly, i've only ever seen them once and that was amazing being the first time i'd seen them an all, but i heard from other more avid oasis concert goers that it wasn't their best performance and my friend Stu recently went to an Oasis concert in London and told me they're on top form. So i'm really looking forward to July. Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger katy said...

ah, just started my new job, so i've been away from the happy play land of blog. i listen to radio1 via stream on internet now and again. i happened to be listening on Oasis day, they played a load of new music off them throughout the day. not the biggest O fan (i might get burned for this, but i prefer blur). the new stuff sounds pretty good though. and it's good to know they persist.

10:09 pm  
Blogger Kilgannon said...

I never understand the whole Blur versus Oasis thing when it was something like...Oasis brought Don't Look Back In Anger Out and Blur had..."Lives in a house, a very big house in the countROY!" what the hell was that? Not even a good song at all, i don't mind Blur i actually have a lot of Blur albums and i LOVE The Universal. But Oasis are my main love of the two and i think they're far superior =P

10:11 pm  
Blogger Kilgannon said...

understood^ rather

10:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home