Wednesday, May 18, 2005


So, tomorrow see's the return of the Dark Lord of The Sith. Or does it? I was wondering if the voice of Darth Vader IS still going to be done by James Earl Jones? I don't see any reason why it shouldn't, i'm just curious if it is or not. But anyway, i won't be able to see the new movie for another week =( and it'll kill me to hear everyone going "OMFG IT WAS AMAZING!" before i've seen it, it might make me expect too much, and i don't want to do that just in case it isn't as good as the older three. Because i know The Phantom Menace was appalling, and Attack Of The Clones was good...just it didn't have the same feel of the older ones, i'm not saying the new movie is going to dissapoint me but if people keep telling me it's amazing and then i don't feel that, then unfortunatley i'm destined to be a little dissapointed.

I'm sure it'll be awesome, though Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger katy said...

http://imdb.com/name/nm0000469/

he is, though he's not credited with the part. it wouldn't be darth without him, would it?

3:57 pm  
Blogger Kilgannon said...

Indeed not. I'm glad they've kept him, of course George probably knows it would've been the worst move ever if they didn't keep him. I don't know why i thought they would've used someone else, silly me.

6:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home