Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Oh jesus, i know i've not updated in so long, i've been real busy. I should have a job soon!! Had an interview the other week and it's all being sorted out now, i'll be somewhat of an IT Consultant, starting off on the phones and working my way up, i'm hoping to become an engineer but i can't actually drive yet so i think i'd pretty mcuh fail in attempts to getting to peoples houses.

In other news DOCTOR WHO'S OVER! :( :(:( how crap, Saturday's aren't the same at all. I miss Billie, i miss Chris, even if he did regenerate into David at the last episode. I can't wait for it to come back, and Tennant is a very good actor from what i seen of him in Cassanova, so i'm sure he'll be fine as The Doctor, not as good as Christopher i predict but still very good.
Also in other news, i get to see Oasis on Thursday! Woo! That should be awesome. Anyway i'll be off now, i'll start getting back to my updating daily routine shortly. Posted by Hello

5 Comments:

Blogger katy said...

saturdays will never be the same... i cried for 45 whole minutes at the last episode, sap i am.

8:44 pm  
Blogger Kilgannon said...

Nah, it was very very emotional i wanted to shed a tear myself, but i was going out straight afterwards so i had to hold it in

9:25 pm  
Blogger plagiarise said...

she went through six tissues.

you ought to check out my blog, at http://plagiarise.blogspot.com

i need pointers on if it's interesting or boring or whatever :)

6:47 pm  
Blogger Kilgannon said...

I added you to my links, i was half way reading your first post when i had to go out, but it was interesting reading. I like reading things from someone who isn't afraid to express their opinions, i like to express my opinions on things as much as the next man, but i can't get my point across without sounding like a total idiot =P

7:31 pm  
Blogger Kilgannon said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home