Friday, June 03, 2005

Ok! Well i'm back from a while of not updating. I know i said i'd update with drawings but...ok, i'm a liar :( but jesus...these past few days my computer has been terrible and i formatted today and re-installed everything but my sound was gone and my display settings for my monitor have also gone, that includes the knowledge of my graphics card for some reason and that also means that everything i'm viewing is really slow and laggy. This is terrible and i hope i get it fixed soon and i WILL update as soon as it gets fixed.

In other news my Mum and Dad have gone away until Tuesday and i'm alone in the house until then, with an oven i'm not entirely sure how to use properly...god, i hate being male. Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger katy said...

you sound like you need a hug

8:53 pm  
Blogger Fizzy good said...

Make the most of your solitude, and survive on crisps.

11:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home