Monday, July 25, 2005

2005: A Lee Odyssey

Hal.dll - "Hal.dll is corrupt or missing" because of "Hal.dll" i couldn't start my computer, it wouldn't bring me into windows, Hal had malfunctioned.

It's funny really aswell, the night before 2001: A Space Odyssey was on tv (Amazing film, but what the crap happened with the ending?!) i thought it was quite funny anyway, if i were called Dave i would've asked my computer to let me in, it's reply would be "I'm sorry Dave, i'm afraid i can't do that." of course i'm not called Dave, and my computer can't talk. But it did malfunction just like Hal 9000. Well...it didn't kill anyone or anything, but it does have a screw loose. I'm annoyed, i've lost everything, i have to re-find my favourite websites, re-download all my music and find all the pictures i had stored that i was planning on getting ideas for drawings from, i have to yet again put my Columbo on hold just so i can find the picture i was using. As soon as i get a job and enough money i'm gonna get me a Mac.

I curse Hal.dll and i curse 2001 for an odd ending, so i'm gonna go watch 2010.

4 Comments:

Blogger urban-warren said...

Bad luck Lee!!

3:53 pm  
Blogger Kilgannon said...

I think i was born into a pool of Bad Luck water. *Cough* i'm so melodramatic.

9:42 pm  
Blogger urban-warren said...

Were u born in a pool?

9:56 am  
Blogger Kilgannon said...

Dunno, probably not. You just ruined it.

3:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home