Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Just who do you think you are?


David Tennant's outfit looks awesome for the new Doctor Who. I can't wait until Christmas for the next series to start.

I remember when i was little and it was Christmas, Doctor Who always used to be on, of course they were repeats then because it was the 90's but because of those repeats it started my fascination with Doctor Who and time travel, i've always loved the idea of time travel, if i had a time machine or a ways of going back to the past then i definitely would've done a few things differently. I can't wait, really, the new series is gonna be awesome, i really think Tennant is going to be a great Doctor. Eccleston was amazing but Tennant is going to be bloody good, especially looking like that.
Does anyone know if it's true that Billie won't appear much in the new series? I'd really hate that. I think Rose is a great character and Billie is a really good actress, it wouldn't be the same without her.

Anywho, i'm off to fill in some more Job Application forms, i got rejected from Asda today...Asda! Even they don't want me

4 Comments:

Blogger urban-warren said...

I want that suit. Have u seen his cool trainers on as well?! He looks very suave.

4:49 pm  
Blogger Kilgannon said...

I know, he's made me re-think my whole style of clothing, when i get some money i'm gonna go clothes shopping like a big puff.

5:20 pm  
Blogger Snake said...

His outfit does look awesome. I loved Tennant in Casanova. By the way, Billie Piper is appearing in all the episodes of the new series.

11:40 am  
Blogger Kilgannon said...

Oh, thanks for letting me know! I heard on Richard And Judy that she wasn't =\, but that's great to know. And Casanova was good! Ended rather quickly though, poor bastard thought Henriette was coming.

11:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home