Thursday, July 07, 2005

Quite a bit of news today, first of all...London. I can't really believe something like this could've happened when we claimed we were on "high alert". They even stated that they expected it to happen, it just all seems so ridiculous to me. I don't actually know the result of the G8 Summit on the subject of poverty, too, what's going to happen about that now? Has it just been postponed to another date because of what happened today?

In other news it seems i won't be getting that job after all. I received a letter today basically rejecting me, so i'll have to start looking again...i'm quite annoyed really because i was looking forward to working there, i shouldn't complain though, i know i could have it much worse, and i'll try pick myself up. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home