Monday, July 18, 2005


So this weekend my friends Stu and Warren have been looking at cars, i went along with them and found out there's a Ferrari carshoppy thingy here too! Of course i thought "550 MARANELLO!!" instantly, for that has been forever my dream car (i'm not much of a car fan, but i do adore that car.) But then i got to wondering if they still sold those, cos' it's a bit old now...but to my surprise when we arrived, it was there! And i touched it! Warren said to the guy "Can't possibly afford one, but no harm if i look is there?" the guy did look as though he was going to say "GET OUT!" but fortunatley he let us in, unfortunatley though we couldn't get inside the cars =(.
BUT STILL, i touched my dream car! Of course doing so greatly depressed me considering i'd never be able to afford it, but ah well.

6 Comments:

Blogger urban-warren said...

Looks like u actually own it in that picture! That warren guy sounds like a really cool guy =P
U'll get one some day chum, if someone lends me 9.5 million, ill buy u one!

7:03 pm  
Blogger Kilgannon said...

Look at you! Praising yourself!
If i someday win 10 million, then i'll buy you your car and i'll get me about 48 Maranello's.

7:13 pm  
Blogger urban-warren said...

i praise myself because i can! Someone has too! Y 48, not a round 50?

8:20 pm  
Blogger Kilgannon said...

I was just saying random number, i'd not know how many i'd be able to buy exactly with 10 million, you know?

8:23 pm  
Blogger urban-warren said...

You can buy 166 at £60,000 each like the one u have your hand on! I have so much time on my hands.....

11:23 am  
Blogger Kilgannon said...

not as much time as me though, eh? I could've looked that up...really i could, but i was sleeping.

1:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home