Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I'm sorry i've not updated in forever, but i've not been very motivated to post on here latley. I fail at getting jobs, i fail at having qualifications to even attempt to get a job, so i'm going back to college hopefully. I'm signing up on a photography and fine art's course today, the art course should involve figure and portrait drawing and that's exactly what i want. Hopefully they'll let me on the course, this is a chance for me to get my life sorted and back to how it should be. Wish me luck!

I'll try update again soon with any news, and i'll update with any new artwork i do, but cheerio for now to anyone who still reads this.

7 Comments:

Blogger katy said...

best of luck then killer!

3:38 pm  
Blogger Kilgannon said...

Thanks! It's still not sorted yet! I'm waiting to see if it's possible for me to get financial support from the college, considering i'm unemployed and i'm a complete bum they may let me on and pay for me, i've gotta wait for the post now, though

7:55 pm  
Blogger urban-warren said...

A bum eh?! Poor sod!!

2:10 pm  
Blogger Snake said...

Fleece the governement out of every penny. Thats what I say.

4:32 pm  
Blogger Kilgannon said...

I think it'll be the other way round :( and i don't even have any pennies to be fleeced out of

4:39 pm  
Blogger Stu said...

Snake, for that comment, you shall now be branded an idiot. That's what I say.

Fleece the government? You'd only be fleecing yourself. TIT.

11:22 am  
Blogger urban-warren said...

Students eh Stu??!

11:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home