Monday, January 23, 2006

Waste not, want not.

I want to be somebody but yet not be famous. I want to travel the world and experience different arts and cultures. I want to be an Artist and open a public gallery of my work. I want to be a professional photographer and work in photojournalism. I want to learn the guitar and be in a band. I want to sing. I want to read more than i do now, but read things i'm interested in but have never got round to reading about, like Quantum Mechanics. I want to fall madly in love with a girl who's in love with me. I want to make short films which make no sense yet i find amusing. I want to create my own Art portfolio website, and could do, i just haven't. I want to improve my drawing, and am currently getting better. I want to hear more artists like Bjork, Joanna Newsom and Isabeau Novak, getting the sense that they're their own person and just aren't copying somebody else. I want to write a book. I want to time travel in a Delorean, or a TARDIS. I want to be a philosopher and a scientist. I want to be an inventor.I want more money and a job where i feel i can express my creativity. I want a Nintendo Revolution.

Many ambitions, and i'm only 19. Which ones do you think will happen?

What do you want?

1 Comments:

Blogger katy said...

you'll def. get the nintendo rev. and what with the doctor faffing about in whales, you might just get a chance to bounce around inside the blue police box.

i want a black hoodie with this printed on the front, and on the back it should say "the stuff; enough is never enough".

1:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home