Friday, February 13, 2009

Doodles and shiznit

So i'm thinking i might show you a few doodles, these are just random faces that i make up in my spare time, not anatomically accurate just little speed drawings. I've only shown these to one other person so far and i'm not particularly fond of them, but it'd be good to just put them up here and see my failure every now and again so i can get on the road to improving.


Ok so this guy pretty much has over exagerated features, big chin, big nose, big lips. Now the thing about the lips is that they are in every single little "speed" doodle i do, i just can't get past the lips, it might be because i have particularly fat lips myself (does that make them kissable? I have no idea.) But either way, it's really silly. And oh crap, i can't seem to add another picture to my post for some reason... so i'll just throw this second picture here.

Now that guy, i think i was trying to figure out a way of drawing "myself" as a concept for a story i'm wanting desperately to put to paper when i'm actually good enough to do so, so as you see, he's not that great and i need to just keep going until i'm happy cos' i'm really not happy right now with my shtuffs. Anywho, i'll post some more whenever i think i've made a breakthrough or something.

Toodles!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rimfrost said...

Haha, I like your doodles :D

2:22 am  
Blogger Kilgannon said...

They're pretty mediocre, i'm getting better with my more serious stuff though. But i won't show that to anyone just yet.

2:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home