Sunday, February 15, 2009

Liam Neeson is a bad ass.

Oh dear god, i've just watched the most epic movie. I may be late with this one as it's been out a while but man, Liam Neeson in Taken is one of the best things i've ever witnessed. He is such a bad ass i can not even begin to comprehend his bad assery. I can only skim the surface of my understanding of it. He is the epitome of awesome, you need to watch this movie NAO. I won't tell you the plot, but just know...people die. lots of people die. But they deserve it.

WATCH IT!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rimfrost said...

I liked that movie ; 3 ; <3

4:10 pm  
Blogger Kilgannon said...

I'd like to think that if i had a daughter and that happened to her, i would murder people to get her back...like see the milk man as i walk out my door "WHAR MAH DORTAH!!" and he'll be all "IIIIE II DUN NU" then bosh! I'll whack him with the semi-skimmed.

4:13 pm  
Blogger Ylina said...

there's also a tv serie inspired to that movie: I remember I watched it some years ago

7:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home